Connected to over 100
investment funds and deal partners
Thu, 26 May|
Pitching event for early stage start-ups. This event is open for everyone to attend and apply to pitch. Applications opening date to be announced soon! For any enquiries contact our team: email@example.com
Time & Location
26 May 2022, 09:00 – 13:00 BST
About the Event
Pitch your start-up to 20+ technology start-up investors. Each company will have 10 minutes to pitch the opportunity. Investors will have 5 minutes to ask additional questions right after the presentation. Start-ups and investors can liaise directly, unless agreed otherwise. This is a perfect opportunity for start-ups to practice pitching and, most importantly, reach venture capital investors.
This 4-hour pitching day will be divided into four cohorts. Investors and start-ups can drop in and out of the sessions.
Pitching application criteria:
- Technology enabled start-ups, sector agnostic
- Post-MVP or post-revenue stage (case by case assessment)
- Geographical expansion plans in Europe or United Kingdom
- Team of more than one founder
- Required: pitch deck, 30-second elevator pitch video, CEO's CV, logo and photo
- Compulsary module: 30-Minute Consultation (click here)
Application deadline 5 May 2022.
All enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pitching cohort 1
Pitching cohort 2