Connected to over 100
investment funds and deal partners
Wed, 20 Sept|
Challenges Around Raising a Venture Capital Fund: Leading Through Uncertainty
Join us for a dynamic venture capital industry event discussing the challenges of fundraising in the fast-paced market. Gain insights, network, and elevate your fundraising efforts.
Time & Location
20 Sept, 16:00 – 18:30 BST
Fladgate LLP , 16 Great Queen St, London WC2B 5DG, UK
About the Event
Take a look at our previous event: view here.
Discussion topics :
- Fundraising landscape: micro and macro observations; historical and current challenges.
- Emerging fund managers struggling to raise capital, LPs allocating to established names.
- Fund marketing strategies: public vs private, jurisdictions, PR & IR practices.
- Length of due diligence by LPs; assessing the importance of ESG and LP decision making.
- The impact of ESG on corporate policies, operating procedures, and investment decisions.
- William Roxburgh, Managing Partner at Khepri
- Simon Tobelem, General Partner at ABRA Ventures
- Jack Eadie, Managing Director at Foresight Group
- Marc Cohen, Managing Director at the PROffice
- Jamie Hamilton, Partner at Fladgate LLP
- Joshua Bower-Saul, Venture Capitalist and Entrepreneur
Contact the organiser:
Welcome reception with refreshments
Interactive discussion panel with invited speakers
Note: Advisors and Intermediaries to register as Partner RSVP.£0.00
Subject to confirmation by the organiser. Administrative fee is refundable up to 30 days before the event. In the event of registration rejection the fee will be fully refunded up to event date.£125.00